You would be two months old today, sweet boy.
Wishing we could snuggle with you and watch you grow...instead we will be visiting your grave. Though we are missing you so very much, we are also very thankful for God's peace. Like in this poem, the beauty we see around us does remind us that you are more alive than we can imagine...and yet, we still miss you.
- "Do not stand at my grave and weep,
- I am not there; I do not sleep.
- I am a thousand winds that blow,
- I am the diamond glints on snow,
- I am the sun on ripened grain,
- I am the gentle autumn rain.
- When you awaken in the morning’s hush
- I am the swift uplifting rush
- Of quiet birds in circling flight.
- I am the soft star-shine at night.
- Do not stand at my grave and cry,
- I am not there; I did not die."
- --by Mary Elizabeth Frye